8.30.2009

Flea Market Treasures {Part 1 of 2}

I love a Flea Market. D does not. And we have been together for ages. How this ever got by me is a mystery. So, I go by myself. It so happens that there is a Gulf Breeze Flea Market, so I went last weekend.

The first is a picture of a old dovetailed copper pot. I figure it dates back to the early 1800's. BEAUTIFUL!! I didn't get it last week, but I did go back this weekend and bought it. It weighs a ton. But it is a ton of sheer copper beauty.

Copper pot
my copper pot

dc bonetemps copper pot by you.



"The heart has its reasons that reason does not know."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Pascal




"Clocks slay time... time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life."
¸.•*´¨`♥ William Faulkner




"The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking"
¸.•*´¨`♥ Brooks Atkinson



{Continue to part 2...}

3 comments:

BaysideLife Thursday, September 03, 2009  

Oh WoW. that Brownie Hawkeye brings back such memories. I probably shouldn't admit that I had one just like it, but I did. Great photos.

Sharon Thursday, September 03, 2009  

I host my images on flickr, and it got lots of comments...mostly about it was my first, my dad had one, etc. It really sparked a lot of memories for people. (If you want to read those comments, just click on the image and it will take you to the flickr page.)

Doug Cloud Sunday, September 06, 2009  

Oh yeah, I'm all over those. Nothing like finding glorious old treasures at the flea market - or the garage sale.

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP