8.14.2009

Bands on the Beach dancers {Part 1 of 2}

An evening on the beach listening to a live band is really fun. So relaxing after a day at work. Or a day not at work. Just fun. One of the things I love about it is the crowd. They come for fun and to let their hair down. Have a drink or two. Visit with friends or whoever is sitting next to them.

I enjoy the dancers. Sometimes I envy the dancers. I'm entirely too self conscious in most situations to dance. But, I enjoy watching them.

Trust me...I do this all the time
One of my favorite dancers. His shorts tickled me to no end!

trust me  by you.



"Dancing is just discovery, discovery, discovery."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Martha Graham




Slow dancing
...sweet

dancers by you.



2 girls
So cute

2 girls by you.


The beach
Before the band starts to play I usually take a little stroll around the beach. It is always worth it.

the beach by you.


{Continue to part 2...}

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP