8.07.2009

Loverly times {Part 3 of 6}

" 'Tis beauty, so to speak, nor good talk necessarily. It's just IT. Some women will stay in a man's memory if they once walked down a street."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Rudyard Kipling




The Dancer

The Dancer by you.


“I have dined with kings, I've been offered wings. And I've never been too impressed.”
¸.•*´¨`♥ Bob Dylan

“I have dined with kings, I've been offered wings. And I've never been too impressed.” by you.



"The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Stephen King



"Hoping something will happen soon, so she can sit down & watch it with a fresh bowl of popcorn. "
¸.•*´¨`♥ StoryPeople



{Continue to part 4...}

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP