8.01.2009

Wednesday evening market {Part 3 of 3}

These next are of a boy at the market. He was interested in my camera, so I asked him if he wanted his picture taken. He was more than happy to pose for me. His beautiful sister declined. I'm putting them all here so his father can see them.

Serious

boy



"My great aunt told me once to remember that old people need bananas. I remember. Someday I will tell my sons."
¸.•*´¨`♥ StoryPeople




"Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day."
¸.•*´¨`♥ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.




"The world always looks brighter from behind a smile."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Author Unknown

2 comments:

Jan Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Sweet, exactly!

Anonymous Monday, August 01, 2011  

you have the grandes gift! you transcend me with your pictures - especially the farmers market - i adore these wonderful events and attend at least one a week myself - but what you capture of ordinary things is wondorous - ive become such a fan - and we have so-o-o much in common - down to the rescue plants from lowes to love of makin pies
please let me know (gayle-irwin@att.net)if you receive this

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP