8.30.2009

A perfect day at the beach {Part 2 of 3}

This view is what absolutely took my breath away. It was serene and powerful all at the same time. I didn't wear my swimming suit because I hadn't planned on swimming. DUH. Boy, did I ever regret that. I pulled up my shorts and waded out as far as I could. Let's put it this way. That didn't work so well. I ended up soaked, and happy, from the hips down.

"The sky and the strong wind have moved the spirit inside me till I am carried away trembling with joy."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Uvavnuk



Then, the most magical thing happened. I saw three dark shapes out further in the water. So I walked as close as I could. It was three stringrays swimming and playing in the warm sunny water. They are the most graceful sea creatures. They came in close to the shore and then started up and down the shore. And I followed them. Up and down the shore, laughing and having a wonderful time. Eventually they lead me to a little area where shells gathered and they swam out to sea. I was sad to see them go, but started collecting shells. Then I looked up and they were back with six more! Oh happy days! They swam up close to me again and twirled around a few times, then were off into the deep.

Stingrays
grace in motion

rays1 by you.


Another ocean creature that was here and there were moon jelly fish. They floated like clouds in the sky and went where ever the ocean took them. Relaxing.

Moon Jelly Fish


jellyfish by you.



Pink
like jewels

moonface by you.


{Continue to part 3...}

1 comments:

DJ Sunday, August 30, 2009  

Fabulous photos, girl!

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP