8.30.2009

A perfect day at the beach {Part 1 of 3}

I went to the beach last Sunday by myself. It was such a perfect day...I can't even begin to explain. The weather. The water. The sun. All was in perfect harmony. While looking out across the most beautiful beach at the pristine blue water of the Gulf of Mexico, I realized exactly why I had such a strong desire to move back here. I needed to fill my soul with all this beauty and enjoy. Enjoy...enjoy.

It started out pretty normal. I went two parking stops past the Portofino condos towards the Gulf Islands National Seashore, one of my most favorite areas on the coast. Portofinos are imposing structures on the beach. Not my favorites, but no one asked me before construction begun. There are about four of these. Nice I suppose. But not what I imagine when I think of the beach.

Portofino
ummm...big

p by you.



Boardwalk
my destination

dawn 70 boardwalk by you.



Sea oats
Go little sea oats!

seaoats by you.



"For me, a landscape does not exist in its own right, since its appearance changes at every moment..."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Claude Monet



{Continue to part 2...}

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP