8.14.2009

Oh...sweet Saturday mornings {Part 1 of 3}

I thought leaving the Auggie would leave me high and dry when it comes to farmers' markets. But, NO!! P'Cola is the host to not only one, but two farmers' markets!!! One on Wednesday evening (which I already have posted pictures about) and one on Saturday mornings! The Palafox Market. Sweet.

The painter
painting from a photo

 painter by you.



Pink ribbon fudge
...honest!!

fudge by you.



The market shoppers
Reminds me so much of my St. Augustine market...

crowd by you.


On the way to the market I saw this beautiful steeple downtown. I don't know the name of the church, but I'm sure I eventually will.

"I like the silence of a church, before the service begins better than any preaching."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Ralph Waldo Emerson



"We can do no great things, only small things with great love."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Mother Teresa



{Continue to part 2...}

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP