8.07.2009

Loverly times {Part 5 of 6}

Then we started home an saw a little garden center...called the bud shop or something like that. For the life of me, I can't think of the name. But, it was a funky little store with many beautiful plants for landscaping.

"Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Langston Hughes




“A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.”
¸.•*´¨`♥ Claude Debussy

“A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.” by you.



"When skies are hanged and oceans drowned, the single secret will still be man."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Edward Estlin Cummings




"You have got to discover you, what you do, and trust it."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Barbra Streisand



“I think fish is nice, but then I think that rain is wet, so who am I to judge?”
¸.•*´¨`♥ Douglas Adams

“I think fish is nice, but then I think that rain is wet, so who am I to judge?” by you.


{Continue to part 6...}

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP