5.16.2010

Lulu's

The end of April, we found ourselves at Lulu's, a little resturant in Alabama. We had eaten at her original resturant before she moved it to the current location.

A fun fact about Lulu is she is Jimmy Buffet's little sister. It is fun to look at her memorabilia. And yes, you can get a cheeseburger in paradise there!



""






"Outside, the September air was enticingly fragrant, yellow with pollen and rich, lemony sunlight."
"Outside, the September air was enticingly fragrant, yellow with pollen and rich, lemony sunlight."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Alice Hoffman (The River King)



"I thought of the song of all the birds that I knew, and the soft singsong of the coffee-skinned women who sold their coiled sweet-grass baskets in the market ..."
"I thought of the song of all the birds that I knew, and the soft singsong of the coffee-skinned women who sold their coiled sweet-grass baskets in the market ..."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Anne Rivers Siddons (Colony)




""




"Mullet Smoothies"
"Mullet Smoothies"




""





""





""




"I am the first umbrella, the last umbrella, the one and only umbrella all other umbrellas are named after, first, last and always."
"I am the first umbrella, the last umbrella, the one and only umbrella all other umbrellas are named after, first, last and always.
¸.•*´¨`♥ Carl Sandburg (Rootabaga Stories) "



I do have more images. Apparently I got carried away, but I'm still working on them, so I thought I'd post what I have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP