5.12.2010

Flowers in our yard...

...Or why I love our home! The azaleas were out in full force. Sadly, they are done blooming for this year. But, OH MY, what a show they put on. Much to my surprise, the whole property line on the east is laced with azalea bushes.


"Scatter sunshine, forget self, think of others."
"Scatter sunshine, forget self, think of others."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Norman Vincent Peale (The Power of Positive Thinking)





Not to be outdone was the wisteria vine behind our garage. Oh. my. It was something for this northern woman to behold.


"purple does something strange to me"
"purple does something strange to me"
¸.•*´¨`♥ Charles Bukowski (The People Look Like Flowers At Last: New Poems)



"When I walk, I walk with you. Where I go, you're with me always."
"When I walk, I walk with you. Where I go, you're with me always."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Alice Hoffman



""
morning sun...



"Come fairies take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame"
"Come fairies take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame"
¸.•*´¨`♥ William Butler Yeats



"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Lewis Carroll (Alice in Wonderland)



This little garden of eden is at the beginning of all the azaleas. It is just a little spot I did up "East Hill Style". A chair left from the previous owner. A table give to me from my neighbor. A birdcage and window frame painting from yard sales. Truly a bit of whimsy.


"Your mind is not a cage. It's a garden. And it requires cultivating. "
"Your mind is not a cage. It's a garden. And it requires cultivating. "
¸.•*´¨`♥ Libba Bray

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP