3.31.2010

The rest of the BBQ festival

I found some more pictures of the BBQ competition. What can I say. I'm slow and scattered. Bad combo. But, better late than never! This first one was of a guitar on the bandstand. I loved it.

"If you hand me a guitar, I'll play the blues. That's the place I automatically go. "
"If you hand me a guitar, I'll play the blues. That's the place I automatically go. "
¸.•*´¨`♥ Eric Clapton






These are some people I saw at the festival.


"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Dr. Seuss


_-3
They stood in front of me for a dinner plate. Not thrilled that they were out of everything else but ribs. I,on the other hand, was delirious with joy.


_
I actually had to lay down my ribs, lick my fingers so I could get this shot. It took a lot to get that rib out of my hands.


"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and besides it annoys the pig."
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and besides it annoys the pig."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Robert A. Heinlein

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP