3.08.2010

Gulf Coast Renaissance Fair 2010 {Part 1 of 11}

This past weekend was really a busy one! There was the Smokin in Seville Square (photos for another post) and the Gulf Coast Renaissance Fair 2010 at the fairgrounds. I love going to festivals like this for the photo opportunities, and just to see the amazing outfits they wear. Some of them are very into it. Makes for a nice Saturday morning. Needless to say, there were vendors peddling their wares. And some of the items were beautiful. I was sorely tempted to buy one of these and take up belly dancing. One girl inspired me...her pictures are at the end of this post.




This made for a pretty picture, but the root beer that was sold in them was less than tasty. See that pretty green bottle with the cork...third from the right? I have an almost full one sitting in my refrigerator. I don't know what I'm saving it for. I'm not drinking it.







I love signs. It is sort of an obsession with me. Along with doors, shutters, blue jars. Well, the list goes on and on. But here are some of the festival signs.






{Continue to part 2...}

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP