7.20.2008

On my backporch

Well, this was a most laid back weekend. I did get a little shopping in yesterday. Today I am a home body. So far the farthest I have gone is my muggy, humid little back porch.

While on the back porch I took a picture of my newest little friend. He lives in the nozzle of my watering can, with his little eyes peeking out. So friggin' cute. But, the image is a little blurry due to how my lens fogged up. Then when it cleared, he went deep into the watering can. So, this picture literally is a little foggy.

watering can frog
Watering can frog


This is my clown daisy. It is getting ready to bloom again. Just the beginning. It is such a great flower!

fresh start
Fresh Start

1 comments:

barefootnikki Sunday, July 20, 2008  

GET OUT! He's so cute!!! I love froggies :)
I had a little cutie on the door rail the other night. This pic is awesome!
xoxo

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP