7.05.2008

Bermuda: Day 10

Last day for my Bermuda vacation and visiting my daughter and son-in-law. It went entirely too fast.

Nikki and I had afternoon tea at Elbow Beach. It was so much fun. Elegant. And girly. Just fun.

DSC_5048
My sweet daughter, Nikki


scooter_pink_nostalgia
Nikki's scooter that I drove around the island


DSC_5061
We enjoyed afternoon tea at Elbow Beach


DSC_5056
At Elbow Beach


DSC_5093
Cloud Hill


DSC_5104
White Gate


DSC_5096
Green Gate


DSC_5114
Stairway


boat3
Upright


boat2
Afloat

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP