7.03.2008

Bermuda: Day 8

Today we slept in then later I went into town to get a few things from the grocery store. Starting off with a picture of the bus stop...they are pretty much the same all over the island. Little arch doorways, stone shelters. But, I was on the scooter, so the bus stop was not part of my day. Since I was on the scooter, I could stop and take pictures as I pleased. At the store I looked up the road and saw the Gibbs Hill Lighthouse. So, I thought, 'Why not?'.

bus stop
Bus stop


sailboat
Sailboat


lighthouse road
Lighthouse Road


Lighthouse
Coming up to Gibbs Hill Lighthouse


lighthouse view
Looking at the Dockyard


lighthouse2
Looking up

2 comments:

hillgrandmom Saturday, July 05, 2008  

What incredible shades of blue!

Sharon Pickering Saturday, July 05, 2008  

@hillgrandmom, it is incredible! I can't get over the blue colors of the ocean here.

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP