7.25.2008

Frog update

I was finally able to capture a better image of my little watering can frog!

He and I had a horrible experience the other day. I noticed that my daisy needed watering, so I thought I could use this watering can to do it...thinking the frog would stick in the can. As I was watering the daisy, plop, out he came with the water and jumped from the daisy into the yard. I was able to catch him and get him back to the porch. But, before I could get him in the can, he escaped. (He is surprisingly slippery.) He quickly jumped again, and I didn't see where he went. I was upset.

The next day I went out, and there was his little face smiling at me from the watering can nozzle. All is well in my little back porch froggy world.

Outcome? I am now using an inferior, smaller, plastic (did I say smaller?) watering can.

Look at that face!
Peeking out

2 comments:

hillgrandmom Saturday, July 26, 2008  

For the sake of Mr. Frog, that too such a handsome fella, the use of a smaller can seems worthwhile.

Anonymous Saturday, July 26, 2008  

@hillgrandmom, My thoughts exactly!!!

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP