10.19.2010

The Keys::Day 3::Driving back to the Hotel

Getting back to the hotel was much easier...I rode with D. And he stopped and let me take a couple of photos. He is sweet that way.

The first ones are mostly just Key West homes.


""





""



""



""



Then we rode by the zero mile marker. See me hanging out of the window?


""



After we got back to the hotel I walked around the corner to the little Cuban cafe. Remember I told you on an earlier post that I would go there and get coffee each morning? Oh, that delicious Cafe con Leche.


""



I think we drove around a little before dinner.


""



""



""



""



""

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP