10.06.2010

The Keys::Day 1::The End of day 1

This could possibly be the longest day in my life. It started in Key Largo and ended in a little tavern on Duval Street in Key West.

"Loneliness adds beauty to life. It ...makes night air smell better."
"Loneliness adds beauty to life. It ...makes night air smell better."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Henry Rollins







"Did you know that the average American spends six months of his or her life waiting for red lights to turn green?"
"Did you know that the average American spends six months of his or her life waiting for red lights to turn green?"
¸.•*´¨`♥ Megan McCafferty (Sloppy Firsts)



The bar we ended the night with was called Irish Kevin's. And I don't remember much about that place. But I apparently did take pictures. Some of people, some of us, and some of the band. So that is how I'm remembering it.





It seems one of the bands members posed for me. It makes me happy just to think about how that all came about. I can only speculate.


""









And that was my last picture from Day 1. All I can say is drinking and photography isn't always the brilliant idea you may think it is.

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP