7.24.2010

The Oar House

One evening, coming home from...well, I don't quite remember where. Maybe the Gulf Shore way...we stopped at the Oar House for dinner.


"Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion, we'd be truly dead."
"Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion, we'd be truly dead."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Joss Whedon






It is a little seafood place right on the Bay. This is the view we had while we ate. And drank. It was happy hour :-)


"Should you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked."
"Should you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Tom Robbins (Jitterbug Perfume)



"I feel a presence in the empty chair beside me."
"I feel a presence in the empty chair beside me."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Laura Whitcomb (A Certain Slant of Light)



""
A historical marker at the Oar House



"Showers 50¢"
"Showers 50¢"



I might have been a little tipsy when I took this one...it is pretty blurry, but I like it cause it seems accurate.


""

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP