7.06.2010

Beach. pristine. then.

I just don't know how to approach my beach photos any longer. These were taken earlier. Before the tar balls reached our beach. So I shall just show the beauty that is...and I hope to be again.

This next one was just so casual. It enbodied the whole carefree feeling of the beach. Kick off your shoes and enjoy the sand between your toes.


"My outfit said style but casual."
"My outfit said style but casual."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Jax Abbott (Super What?)







"Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."
"Anything can happen, child. Anything can be."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Shel Silverstein



""




""




""




These two just tickled me. Matching tattoos. How sweet. Just standing in the surf.


""




The beautiful beach, the beautiful water, the beautiful girl. Then you go from this most beautiful image...


"Summertime is always the best of what might be."
"Summertime is always the best of what might be."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Charles Bowden



...to this. He is obviously enjoying himself. So good for him. But, let me go on record. Speedos were not meant for my eyes to see.


"the funny thing is he still fits into the same size t-shirt he wore in college (the collars are stretched to hell though) "
"the funny thing is he still fits into the same size t-shirt he wore in college (the collars are stretched to hell though) "
¸.•*´¨`♥ StoryPeople



The beach for the most part felt normal. Life guard stands with life guards. Guarding.



""




"When you're drowning you don't think, "I would be incredibly pleased if someone would notice I'm drowning and come and rescue me." You just scream."




Then you see little odd things. Camera crews. Camera men. And you are jolted back into reality as to why they are here.

""




""




So the best I can do is sip on my iced caramel frappuccino and enjoy what I can while I can.


"Ah coffee. The sweet balm by which we shall accomplish today's tasks."
"Ah coffee. The sweet balm by which we shall accomplish today's tasks."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Holly Black (Ironside)

5 comments:

Doug C. Tuesday, July 06, 2010  

Annie, these pictures are gorgeous. Especially the first one, it invokes a deep sense of relaxation and awe. The scariest part of the whole oil disaster is that pictures like this could become a thing of the past.

Loui♥ Tuesday, July 06, 2010  

well said my friend..
well said!
warm sandy hugs..
Loui♥

hillgrandmom Wednesday, July 07, 2010  

Hugs to You and such beautiful pictures, most of all the first and 2nd one.

BaysideLife Wednesday, July 07, 2010  

That's the key to staying sane. Enjoy the beauty for as long as we can. And pray the winds stay in our favor.

Shawn Thursday, July 08, 2010  

Very nice photos. I miss going to the beach this summer with my family. So many memories sitting on the beach, watching the kids play, surfing, and cooking out. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP