7.05.2010

Fireworks from the Pensacola Beach Fishing Pier

Last night was a perfect night for a 4th of July celebration. The day was lazy and full of summer feelings. We had a wonderful BBQ at home with friends from out of town.

Then with our tummies full we all headed to the beach. We met up with Nikki, who was with her group of 'guys' that managed to find a nice grassy area to set up close to the pavilion. We set up our chairs and snuggled in waiting for the show. (Except for me...I had tripods, lens and photography issues to deal with.)

If by any chance you didn't get to see fireworks, here are some for you. And if you didn't make it to the beach, well, this is your lucky day! And, if you look at all the images, you will find something I found to be very unusual for the last two photos. It is an extreme closeup...like you are a small speck in the middle of all the sparkles of the fireworks. I don't know how I did it. I'm not that smart.


"I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever."
"I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Amy Tan







""




""




""




""




"I wanted change and excitement and to shoot off in all directions myself, like the colored arrows from a Fourth of July rocket."
"I wanted change and excitement and to shoot off in all directions myself, like the colored arrows from a Fourth of July rocket."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)



""




""




""




""




""




"I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. "
"I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. "
¸.•*´¨`♥ Emily Brontë (Wuthering Heights)



"To the illumined mind the whole world burns and sparkles with light."
"To the illumined mind the whole world burns and sparkles with light."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 comments:

Char Monday, July 05, 2010  

gorgeous shots! looks like a great time.

hillgrandmom Tuesday, July 06, 2010  

Beautiful photographs! Happy Independence Day--belated.

BaysideLife Tuesday, July 06, 2010  

WOW. Amazing photos. I've yet to get shots of fireworks to look so clear. Love the "bubbles" too.

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP