2.21.2010

More hydrangeas and mysteries of life {Part 2 of 3}

This was the most bizarre thing. My husband was going out the back door to the garage and called for me to come out. Over our fence, was this reflection on our neighbor's house. Something in our yard was making the reflection. We never did figure out where the reflection originated.

"The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Oscar Wilde


It was a rather nice day...in comparison to the weather we had been having, and the light was beautiful, so I took a few more photos from my yard while I was out.

"Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Lewis Grizzard in Kathy Sue Loudermilk, I Love You


This little Buddha lives in my backyard sanctuary. (I call it a sanctuary...it is so enclosed, so green, so peaceful.) He greets me everyday when I come home from work, with that contagious smile. No matter what kind of day I've had, he makes it a little better.

"When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Buddha


This is from my front yard. Not taken the same day. I know that probably doesn't matter to most of you, but this was a morning shot...the sun was just coming up. The previous shots were late afternoon shots. I know. Too much information. When I saw the finished image, this song instantly jumped into my head. I LOVE Cream.

I've been waiting so long / To be where I'm going / In the sunshine of your love.
¸.•*´¨`♥ Cream - Sunshine Of Your Love



{Continue to part 3...}

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP