2.08.2010

Bonsai's & Blue Ball Jars {Part 1 of 3}

The weather has not been great. It is pretty good in comparison to the rest of the country, but it is not warm enough for me to go about taking pictures. So these are mostly indoors. At my house.

This is my kitchen pot rack. And I hang all the pots I can. I love the function of having them handy. I love the way they look. I love the space it saves in my cabinets. It is a warm and cozy feeling for me.

"If you can organize your kitchen, you can organize your life."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Louis Parrish



"I don't like to say that my kitchen is a religious place, but I would say that if I were a voodoo priestess, I would conduct my rituals there."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Pearl Bailey, Pearl's Kitchen



I sometimes have to take a picture when I feel it. And I felt like this. I got this fantastic framed art from a yard sale for just $3! I was excited. At first I put it in my back entrance hallway. Didn't like it there, so moved it to the upstairs bathroom. It is like it was created for that spot. This image is a bit on the grungy side...but it really is a clean beautiful piece of art. But, I was feeling the iphone grunge when I snapped it.

Bathroom art
my bathroom



Last Monday night we went to our favorite pizza place...a little neighborhood bar called OZones. This was taken as we were waiting for a seat by the front door. It had an unusual vantage point overlooking the bar.

At the bar
OZones



Finally at the bar waiting for our pizza. This was the coaster by candle light.

Dinner at O'Zones
the coaster



{Continue to part 2...}

4 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut Sunday, February 14, 2010  

Lovely Blog....love your images! Off to see more! Happiest Valentines Day!

Marija Sunday, February 14, 2010  

I love this post! Excited to see part 2. Going there now and then through your archives! Marija

PJ Friday, February 19, 2010  

Finally, I can post in embedded comments - and I got my followers back too. Sharon, you're such an inspiration to me. You really are. This is another sublime collection, thanks so much for Sharoning.

smilla4blogs Saturday, February 20, 2010  

Beautiful blog! Lovely, serene and inspiring!

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP