2.28.2010

It all started with a mouse...{Part 2 of 2}

This one was taken last weekend. At the farmer's market downtown. I was about ready to leave when I saw this man and his bird. Standing by a motorcycle that I presume they rode up on. Quite the couple.

"Is convinced there's something we can learn from the animals, but so far all he can think of is that you should shut up when someone's got you on a leash."
¸.•*´¨`♥ storypeople



After the market, I went to Joe Paddy's. I always love to go there. Besides all the hub bub on the inside, there is the most marvelous dock to the side and around the back. I have more pictures of the dock and the inside that I will post when I get a chance.

"Every historian discloses a new horizon."
¸.•*´¨`♥ George Sand


To wrap it up this week, here is another kitchen window sill photo. I add and move and generally shift things on that sill daily. Fun.

"So she poured out the liquid music of her voice to quench the thirst of his spirit."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Nathaniel Hawthorne

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP