2.21.2010

More hydrangeas and mysteries of life {Part 3 of 3}

I'm so happy that camellias bloom this time of year. It is such a pleasant surprise to see trees heavy with red and pink blossoms.


"I miss you ... like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter."
¸.•*´¨`♥ A Knight's Tale





I fear this may be my last photo of my hydrangeas. I'm looking at them on the table now, and even water isn't helping. So, soon time to plant them outside in hopes of a new flurry of blooms later in the year.


"The Nature of This Flower is to bloom."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Alice Walker






1 comments:

PJ Sunday, February 21, 2010  

Another wonderful tour, hydrangeas are a subject I never tire of, I could photograph them all day. As for Don Pelicano, I think it's my favorite. There are so many - too many actually - and this seems to be, along with Elizabethan Pelican in the window at Trinity Collection, one of the smartest looking. I love eet!

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP