9.26.2009

Ode to the Scooter {Part 4 of 4}

We spoke quite awhile to Clementine's owner. I can remember the scooter's name, but not her's. I'm so horrible with people's names. She was from New Orleans. She didn't ride her scooter over, but brought it on a carrier. She did tell us that some of the people in her group did ride...it took 7 hours. People came from all over...Houston, Texas to Palm Beach, Florida. It was awesome!!

Hood ornament
on Clementine

scooter14 by you.



Headlight
rusty

scooter12 by you.



Gauges
Stella, I think...

scooter11 by you.E


And, as promised, a vintage car. I remember when my Dad had one of these beauties. We road in style!

Ford
Galaxy

2 comments:

Barrier Island Girl Sunday, September 27, 2009  

Oh how I adore the scooters AND your photos. Unfortunately I am a complete klutz! And (shhhhh!) a wipeout on a scooter is the reason I will be seeing you at the end of October. Don't tell! :-)

Anyone want to buy a scooter? ;-)

barefootnikki Monday, October 05, 2009  

Lovely scooters. There is a green Vespa like the one in the first pic here on the island, it makes me happy to see :)

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP