9.23.2009

Gallery Night {Part 1 of 3}

Gallery Night...held only three times a year. I missed the last one, so I thought I should at least attempt to make it to this one. Lots of people and art. Well, it is about art. And one little place served the best, the crispiest, the sweetest little homemade sugar cookies! I know it wasn't about the cookies, but I just was really impressed by them. There was, of course, wine at some galleries. That always makes for a festive night!

"I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Vincent Van Gogh





"When you find a waiter who is a waiter and not an actor, writer, musician or poet, you've found a jewel."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Andre Soltner




"...Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Stephen King




"That's the thing about free will, he told us. You can drag me along, but there's no way in hell you can make me have fun."
¸.•*´¨`♥ StoryPeople



{Continue to part 2...}

1 comments:

barefootnikki Saturday, September 26, 2009  

Love that waiter pic and quote

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP