10.23.2008

Laid back Sunday

A little ride into St. Augustine for breakfast. Have I ever shared that I dislike cooking breakfast on most days? Too many dirty dishes too early in the morning. Occasionally I will do pancakes or waffles on a Sunday morning. Occasionally. This Sunday was not that occasion.

"He was my cream, and I was his coffee - And when you poured us together, it was something."

"He was my cream, and I was his coffee - And when you poured us together, it was something."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Josephine Baker


A1A!!!
At the foot of Bridge of Lions


Castillo de San Marcos
Castillo de San Marcos


"Another tired afternoon, another dusty motel room"

"Another tired afternoon, another dusty motel room"
¸.•*´¨`♥ When the Day turns into Night - Busted


"The elf's eyes suddenly open, and Frodo falls face forward into the marshes"

"The elf's eyes suddenly open, and Frodo falls face forward into the marshes"
¸.•*´¨`♥ The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers


Black & White
Black & White


It's all about pink   >
It's all about pink


Pumpkin & friends
Pumpkin & Friends


Corn, pumpkin & mums
Corn, pumpkin & mums


White center
White center


"Someday, I will be a beautiful butterfly, and then everything will be better."

"Someday, I will be a beautiful butterfly, and then everything will be better."
¸.•*´¨`♥ A Bug's Life


Pumpkins in a row
Pumpkins in a row


Here is our dog. He must not like the publicity, because he will never look at me when I have my camera. This is about the best I can do...short of dangling a steak over my head.

Stinky Pete...the dark side
Stinky Pete...the dark side


The day started with coffee. Ended with wine. (This particular glass of wine is
Orlinda Gold Wine from Sumner Crest Winery Portland, TN) All in all, a very good day!

"Good wine is a necessity of life for me."

"Good wine is a necessity of life for me.
¸.•*´¨`♥ Thomas Jefferson

1 comments:

hillgrandmom Thursday, October 23, 2008  

I have never seen corn in these colours. The only corn available here is the usual yellow. It looks so beautiful. As always , I just love your quotes to go with the pictures!

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP