8.30.2011

VACA 2011...Part 11

This is too funny. D said, with a little hesitation, that I'm up to Part 10 of VACA 2011. Like that is a bad thing. Does he not notice that Part 10 was day two of our VACA? I still have the rest of day two and day three. And, if he had truly been paying attention, he would know that it is all in chronological order! So. Dear. Bear with me through the rest of VACA 2011!! Off to the rest of day two.

I forgot to mention on the last post, that we lunched at Bud & Alley's on the beach. It was soooo good! Those crab cakes. Just when I thought they couldn't come close to the ones we had at the Red Bar, they did.

This was our view from the upstairs dining area where we enjoyed lunch.

""



After lunch he went back out to the beach, and I did some shopping.

"Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!"
"Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!"
¸.•*´¨`♥ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

""

""

Then I made my way back to the beach.

""

We finally went back to our room, cleaned up, and went out to dinner. I am almost ashamed to admit this, but we went back to the Red Bar. And I had crab cakes again. Do I have any regrets? Yes, I do. I regret that they weren't open for breakfast...

""

After dinner we went back to Seaside. There was a bridge he wanted to find. And somewhere in the planning of the evening, we thought it would be fun to find Truman's house from the movie we saw the evening before. That proved to be a little more difficult that it sounds. We pooled our mad iPhone skills and finally came up with an address.

"Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night! "
"Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night! "
¸.•*´¨`♥ The Truman Show

""

""

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP