9.01.2011

VACA 2011...Part 12

After finding the Truman House we just drove around looking for the bridge that D wanted to see.  Finally we came upon it.

""



""



""


"I had not lived there a week before my feet wore a path from my door to the pond-side..."
"I had not lived there a week before my feet wore a path from my door to the pond-side..."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Henry David Thoreau


As we got there, the sun was just setting. A perfect time. Just perfect. And each second the whole area changed in color. It was beautiful.

""


""


"Bring me the sunset in a cup."
"Bring me the sunset in a cup."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Emily Dickinson

""


Soon the sun completely set. And we headed back to our room. The 'external illumination' on the Inn was glowing. Nothing we like better that some nice 'external illumination'. Had I brought my tripod, this photo would of been entirely perfect. But, I didn't. And it isn't.

""

1 comments:

hillgrandmom Friday, September 02, 2011  

The sunset pictures are so, so beautiful!

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP