8.20.2011

VACA 2011...Part 1

We took a little vacation before D has to go back to school. This is his week between classes, so we went to Grayton Beach. I'm going to post the pictures that I took...as I took them. So it will be planned randomness. A photo journal of our vacation in a timeline. Exciting!

Grayton Beach is, in the scheme of things, relatively close to us. Perfect. Not a long drive. And beautiful. Also close to Seaside. It all works in our favor.

First stop was en route to our lodgings. It was a little area by the road with a beautiful view of an inlet. We had always wanted to stop. This time we did.

""
I adore the 3 beach umbrellas on this sign


""
Flowers....
""
...along the path to the bridge.
""
Very peaceful...
""
...very serene.
""
The little foot bridge

This picture, believe it or not, was taken inside the restaurant we stopped at for breakfast. In the bathroom window.
"Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. "
"Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. " ¸.•*´¨`♥ Plato

This was just a little stairway outside that restaurant. I liked the lines. And I liked the Mediterranean flair.
"Yesterday upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish to hell he'd go away."
"Yesterday upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish to hell he'd go away." ¸.•*´¨`♥ Gregory Maguire

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP