8.26.2007

Lovely Sunday

It was another scorcher today. Even though we had a great breeze off the ocean, I still got very hot, and tired out quickly.

The day was clear and blue. We returned to the State Park because it is so much more serene there.

Flight of the Pelicans


Up and away


Blue on blue


The dunes


A ride on the beach


View from our umbrella



View from our umbrella...continued :-)


I missed going last week. Glad we made it this week. It centers me and keeps me on track. Even in the stifling heat. Nothing a dip in the ocean can't cure.

2 comments:

hillgrandmom Monday, August 27, 2007  

agree with you completely, nothing like the sea--even just being near enough to see and hear it!

Sharon Pickering Wednesday, August 29, 2007  

Hillgrandmom, it really clears my head and centers my life. Grounds me.

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP