8.04.2007

Strolling through St. Augustine

Today we were strictly tourists. In our own town. At one point I even told Drew that when we move to Florida, I would like to get clothes like this. Sometimes I just don't know what I'm talking about.

It was hot today. Pushing 95 degrees and climbing, but we got an early start, and Drew was a real champ. He strolled at a steady pace, and I fluttered up and down the roads, all around him. Much like a fruit fly.

Here are the pictures I took of the day. We didn't get to see everything, of course, but I hope to see different areas next time.

Pink wall


Garden of flags


Flamingos


Green door


Grape arbor


Wood house


Roof line


Oldest school


Garden gate


Splash of color


Typical home


Brown door


How can her eyes look so real?


Balcony


Church


Window


Someone is going to be a pretty princess!


White wall

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP