4.24.2011

New Orleans 2011: lost folders 6

WOW. More from the lost folders. TeeHee. These are all from our afternoon trolley ride. Shot on the move hanging out the trolley window, trying to not get my head knocked off by a tree. Or light pole. Extreme Trolley Photography.

"Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality."
"Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Beatrix Potter





""


""


""


""


""


""


""


""


""
This was an angry little group at one of the trolley stops. Just plain angry.

""


""


""


""
Street art

4 comments:

Nicole Monday, April 25, 2011  

I hope I am not totally bothering you. I love love your website Blog U, and it has helped me so many times. Well I did your label drop down tutorial a while back and loved it, but now I want to take the drop down off and just have it listed like it once was before. I thought I could just remove all the replacement html and paste in the original labels text... but it won't work. It still is having the drop down. :( Any ideas? my website is photographybynicolemartin.com and my email is sammi_nickel@yahoo.com. Thank you so so much in advance!!!

ecoledlight Tuesday, April 26, 2011  

Very nice pictures, hope to see more.

Sharon Pickering Tuesday, April 26, 2011  

@Nicole, I looked at your blog, and I didn't see any drop down labels. Maybe you solved it?

PJ Thursday, April 28, 2011  

The last time we were there we stayed right across from Emeril's and I rode the trolley a lot so I recognize many of the places you've photographed here. The Grocery, I ate there and it was very good.

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP