6.14.2010

More Lulu's

I did a post in mid May from our trip to Lulu's, and it took me a bit to get back to the rest of my Lulu's images, but here they are!

If nothing else, Lulu's is colorful. Brilliant sherbert colors everywhere. I was really taken by these beach chairs.


"Release your struggle, let go of your mind, throw away your concerns, and relax into the world"
"Release your struggle, let go of your mind, throw away your concerns, and relax into the world"
¸.•*´¨`♥ Shel Silverstein (Where the Sidewalk Ends)







"...and all the colors I am inside have not been invented yet."
"...and all the colors I am inside have not been invented yet."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Dan Millman (Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives)



"You can plan a pretty picnic, but you can't predict the weather."
"You can plan a pretty picnic, but you can't predict the weather."
¸.•*´¨`♥ OutKast



Even the building was bright yellow with baby blue lettering.


""




"There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."
"There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Leonard Cohen



""




""
Lulu's mailbox



And, yes, even the bathrooms were colorful. This was taken from inside the bathroom stall. It was a cutout on the top of the door looking out on the orange walls of the bathroom.


"I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun."
"I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games)

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP