1.18.2010

Shopping in Destin {Part 1 of 4}

The day after Christmas we found ourselves amongst the bargain shoppers. It was a fun day. If you like crowds. And bargains. And I don't mind either!

"Everything you can imagine is real."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Pablo Picasso




"The family is one of nature's masterpieces."
¸.•*´¨`♥ George Santayana, The Life of Reason




"A box without hinges, key, or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid."
¸.•*´¨`♥ J. R. R. Tolkien




"Calamity is the perfect glass wherein we truly see and know ourselves."
¸.•*´¨`♥ William Davenant



"I went to a dance, Looking for romance..."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Beach Boys "Spirit of America" album...Barbara Ann



{Continue to part 2...}

1 comments:

Avena Wednesday, January 20, 2010  

Hi I love your glass bottle 'clamity' photo the quote actually sums up my day! I would love to use this photo on my new website. www.avenaconsultants.com I am a herbalist and provide consultancy advice to people who want to make and market herbs. I think this picture would look beautiful on the website. Please email me an info@avenaconsultants.com to discuss.

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP