1.30.2010

Hodge Podge {Part 1 of 3}

Well, this post will be all over the place. Beach shots. Flea market images. Home pictures. A little reflective self-portrait. It is all here for your viewing pleasure :-)


"Arranging a bowl of flowers in the morning can give a sense of quiet in a crowded day - like writing a poem or saying a prayer."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Anne Morrow Lindbergh



Beautiful tulips that D bought for me. Just 'cause. They are soooo pretty!


"Wine is bottled poetry."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Robert Louis Stevenson



He also had this glass of wine out for me when I got home from work. He is the sweetest ever!


"Still in bloom--California flowers dance to winter song"
¸.•*´¨`♥ Victor P. Gendrano



These hydrangeas are sitting on our kitchen table. They are breathtaking! I was supposed to come out of the grocery store with some cut flowers, but when I saw this, it was sealed. I bought them.


"Wynken, Blynken and Nod one night / Sailed off in a wooden shoe - / Sailed on a river of crystal light, / Into a sea of dew..."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Eugene Field



This is the chandelier that I soooooo wanted for over my dining table. My daughter and her husband bought it for us for a house warming gift! And then my son-in-law installed it! Everytime I look at it I'm happy.


"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."
¸.•*´¨`♥ William Goldman (The Princess Bride)



{Continue to part 2...}

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP