1.30.2010

Hodge Podge {Part 3 of 3}

"I used to hate birthdays until I figured out I was the Queen of the Universe & now I do them for the little people."
¸.•*´¨`♥ StoryPeople



Yuppers...that is me. At the coffee shop. Trying to stay warm. See my purse/camera bag? I made it. And you can always tell if it is me taking a picture. See that pinkie? It goes up like I'm drinking high tea.


"Please send me your last pair of shoes, worn out with dancing as you mentioned in your letter, so that I might have something to press against my heart."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




"Your job is to focus on my personal happiness, she said, & I've got big plans, so break time is over."
¸.•*´¨`♥ StoryPeople



This is the queen in training...my daughter!

1 comments:

hillgrandmom Wednesday, February 03, 2010  

Start of the full of photographs year :-) So love all the sea snaps.

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP