12.09.2009

Old and new

It has been awhile since I've posted. There is a reason. The move. I put my camera away and dug in. Now it is pretty much done...boxes packed, moved and unpacked. There are final touches to be done, pictures to be hung, probably things to paint. But, I have my camera out again! Here is the last picture I took from our dock at the condo.

"The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe



My first camera outing after the move was to J.W. Renfroe Pecan Company. They had candy. Pretty much that is all I could think about.

"Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the Titanic who waved off the dessert cart."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Erma Bombeck




"The jelly - the jam and the marmalade, And the cherry-and quince-"preserves" she made!"
¸.•*´¨`♥ James Whitcomb Riley



I was slow on the snapping, cause I only got a couple that I liked. But it is a start!

2 comments:

PJ Wednesday, December 09, 2009  

I've driven by there numerous times recently but was on a schedule. Also, we have pecan trees and have enough shelled for two years - well, until we get to cookin' 'em. '~)
Nice to see you back. I hope all is well.

BaysideLife Thursday, December 10, 2009  

Welcome back. I know you must be happy to have all that 'moving' stuff behind you. Like Paula I've been meaning to get to Renfroes for a long time and haven't made it yet. But your photos give me more incentive to get myself there.

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP