12.27.2009

Holiday this and that {page 1 of 3}

Oh. We had barely moved in. Not settled by any stretch of the imagination, but we were in. Then the holidays were upon us. Daughter to visit. Presents to buy. Tree to decorate. Cookies to make. Here are some photos from the last couple of weeks. Snippets of this and that.

We, meaning Nikki and I, went to the Gulf Breeze Flea Market. Always an experience. This time Santa was roaming the aisles, much to Nikki's delight. He really had a beautiful red velvet cape. One of the best I've seen. Even though I caught a grumpy appearance, he was a bit on the jolly side.

Happy daughter
grumpy santa

santa



"She asked me when the season of joy was supposed to end & I said I didn't really think there was an exact date, so we left the tree up till June that year."
¸.•*´¨`♥ StoryPeople




"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Albert Camus


This man was painting with spray paint. I guess you would call it air brushing. He had quite an audience. His music was pounding away and he worked with the beat of the music.

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Scott Adams



{Continue to part 2...}

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP