7.19.2009

More of a walk along the beach and a new Farmers' Market!! {Part 5 of 7}

"I know a bank where the wild thyme blows..."
¸.•*´¨`♥ William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream



"I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands."
¸.•*´¨`♥ W. Dayton Wedgefarth



No, he wasn't for sale. Just hanging out looking completely relaxed and adorable.

“There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.”
¸.•*´¨`♥ Mark Twain

“There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.” by you.


If you're wondering...yes I did, and yes it was!


"Tell me how many flowers have to die before you give this love another try"
¸.•*´¨`♥ Brad Paisley



{Continue to part 6...}

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP