7.24.2009

Beachy {Part 2 of 2}

"There is more to life than increasing its speed."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Gandhi




“Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths.”
¸.•*´¨`♥ Etty Hillesum

“Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths.” by you.


Before I left I went to the pavilion to sit in the shade for a bit. There were a few others seeking relief from the sun, and one was this fellow playing his guitar.

“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.”
¸.•*´¨`♥ Bob Dylan

“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.”


The next picture wasn't on the beach at all, but taken in Pensacola on the way into the Sam's store. I guess it is the Sam's Pelican. It seems there are these pelicans all over Pensacola. I plan to photograph them all. This shot isn't so good, so I'm going back one day to take it again. When I got out of the car, which was air conditioned, and stepped into the hot air on the parking lot, my big old 85mm lens fogged up like crazy, so I just took the shot the best I could through the lens fog. D was moving on and I had to catch up with him.

Pensacola Penguin

skg touch of funky sams pelican

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP