7.11.2009

Adieu to the Auggie Doggie {Part 1 of 7}

We are no longer in St. Augustine. Now we live on the other side of Florida, on the panhandle. The Emerald Coast...in a little town south of Pensacola, Gulf Breeze. I'm sad. Happy. Melancholy. I loved St. Augustine. There is truly no other city like it. But, right now it didn't have what we needed. So we moved back to another place that has always held a soft spot in our hearts.

My last couple of days in St. Augustine was spent packing and moving. But, I did sneak in one last Uptown Saturday Night. And one last walk up St. George Street and the downtown area. So sweet, as usual. Let's start with the art walk. I was in and out of little shops and enjoying the night.

"Painting is silent poetry."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Plutarch, Moralia: How to Study Poetry



"A good essay must have this permanent quality about it; it must draw its curtain round us, but it must be a curtain that shuts us in not out."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Virginia Woolf



"Our admiration of the antique is not admiration of the old, but of the natural."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Ralph Waldo Emerson




"Yellow wakes me up in the morning. Yellow gets me on the bike every day. Yellow has taught me the true meaning of sacrifice. Yellow makes me suffer. Yellow is the reason I'm here."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Lance Armstrong



{Continue to part 2...}

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP