3.29.2009

Spring Break 2009 {Part 1 of 3}

On the way back to Pensacola from Fairhope, Alabama, we went through a sleepy little town of Magnolia Springs. A few years ago we stayed at this Bed & Breakfast. It was such fun!

B&B
Bed & Breakfast


skg touch of hope church doors
A little Church


I did say it was a sleepy little town, didn't I? The following picture is a beautiful canopied street in Magnolia Springs. As a matter of fact, it is the main road. I stood in the middle of the street to take this picture. I was there for about 5 minutes, at least. During that time, not one car came by. Sweet.

"The wonder is that we can see these trees and not wonder more.'

"The wonder is that we can see these trees and not wonder more.'
¸.•*´¨`♥ Ralph Waldo Emerson


This cute little face was on one of the trees. So whimsical.

"I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues."

"I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Dr. Suess



{Continue to part 2...}

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP