3.01.2009

Oh...it is Biker Week in Daytona again! (1 of 4)

I'm trying something new. I'm breaking down my posts to include only five or six images per page. Let me know what you think. And don't forget to click the continue link at the end of each post!

It is that time of the year again. The sound of motors revving, black leather, chains, tattoos and beer. Yep...it is Biker Week Daytona 2009! Oh what fun. No, I don't own a cycle. I have only drove a scooter when in Bermuda (and loved it). But, I love biker week. I love the craziness of it all. And I take pictures. D said I was the only woman in Daytona with a floral print bag. A little Martha Stewart in the middle of the Harley Mommas. Oddly enough, I didn't feel out of place.

We started the trip early so we could geocache on the way down on A1A. That is exhausting. But it was lots of fun. Here are some photos from that lovely stretch of road along the Atlantic Ocean.

“Poets who know no better rhapsodize about the peace of nature, but a well-populated marsh is a cacophony.”

“Poets who know no better rhapsodize about the peace of nature, but a well-populated marsh is a cacophony.”
¸.•*´¨`♥ Bern Keating


“A quiet mind cureth all.”

“A quiet mind cureth all.”
¸.•*´¨`♥ Robert Burton


sunnin'
Sunnin'


food hot dogs
Food...Hot Dogs


"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Carolyn Gold Heilbrun


"Bolt from the blue."

"Bolt from the blue."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Horace (Quintus Horatius Flaccus)


Continue to part 2...

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Archive

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP