1.31.2009

Passing time on St. George Street

A morning strolling down St. George Street is one of my favorite ways to spend the morning when D is in class. Here is some images from this stroll. I started at the oldest drug store (not exactly on St. George...but close enough).

I looked into that empty bottle and I saw myself.”

“I looked into that empty bottle and I saw myself.”
¸.•*´¨`♥ Grace Metalious


basket
Old basket


lace curtain
Lace curtain


ring it up
Ring it up


There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”
¸.•*´¨`♥ Ansel Adams


Once you get a spice in your home, you have it forever. Women never throw out spices. The Egyptians were buried with their spices. I know which one I'm taking with me when I go.

“Once you get a spice in your home, you have it forever. Women never throw out spices. The Egyptians were buried with their spices. I know which one I'm taking with me when I go.”
¸.•*´¨`♥ Erma Bombeck


dried flowers n apples
Dried flowers & apples


chocolates
Candy Store


spanish bakery entrance
If you ever see this sign...follow it!!!


employees only
Employees only


The hues of the opal, the light of the diamond, are not to be seen if the eye is too near.

“The hues of the opal, the light of the diamond, are not to be seen if the eye is too near.”
¸.•*´¨`♥ Ralph Waldo Emerson


carmel apples
Yummmy!


Don't take your toys inside just because it's raining.

“Don't take your toys inside just because it's raining.”
¸.•*´¨`♥ Cher


paper laterns
Paper Lanterns


baskets
Baskets on Chest


bike
Bike in the church park

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP