6.26.2008

Bermuda: Day 1

Not really Florida, but, Oh well. I am on vacation. And where does one that lives in Florida vacation? Bermuda! The next few posts will be full of my trip there. Nikki had a bout of surgery, so I'm actually here to help her. But, as luck would have it, she seems to be doing well, so it will be more of a pleasure trip than I had originally thought!

These were all taken at the lovely Horseshoe Bay.

DSC_3923
Blue...blue...blue...(ignore the black dot swimmer)


DSC_3900
Blue and a rock


DSC_3954
Peeking around a rock


DSC_3898
Big lonely rock


DSC_3935
Splash


DSC_3907
The umbrellas


Rock flower
Rock flower


DSC_3928
Looking through a rock


DSC_3998
Oleander

1 comments:

Ciara Wednesday, February 24, 2010  

Hey,
I came across your blog while I was looking at your entry in BlogU about changing the font on your blog. I then noticed in your tags a label on Bermuda. I am from Bermuda, but I am currently attending school in California. It is such a pleasure to see that you enjoyed yourself in Bermuda. I even noticed when of my friends in one of your pictures of Harbour nights!
Ciara

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP