6.26.2007

I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!

Reality is creeping in. I've started back to work. Who saw that coming? I have been attending the dreaded hospital orientation.

I swear, I could go hospital to hospital and just do their orientations for them. They are all the same. Every last stinking one. "We are different from all the rest." Ummmmm...no...you are not. It is the same thing over and over again. Can't someone get original? It it asking too much? The one thing here that was remotely different was a video of a stand up comic (think HBO special on a budget) talking about hospitals and rating pain. And I missed the first part of it because I went to the bathroom. At the end of that, they quickly fell back into the standard 'Service Recovery'. If you don't know what that is, then you don't work in a hospital, and I will save you from wanting to stab your eyes with a sharp utensil by not going into detail.

On the up side. The hospital is really pretty. Here are some pictures I took.

View from the 8th floor cafeteria


Front entrance


Looking up


All the pretty trees in a row


Fountain...I give it a 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP