6.22.2007

Summer Solstice...Day at the Dentist

OK, from the title, you can tell my mood might be down. With the dentist and other things, I feel like the world is out to get me. So I'm not going to write much and bring the world down with me. Instead I'll just post the pictures of the day.

Not from today, but 2 days ago...a view from the restaurant window


Dock a few blocks from the dentist office


Another view from the dock...


Well, we finally moved on from the dentist. Only to return another day. sigh. Drew decided that the beach would cheer me up. I enjoyed the day, but even the beach couldn't bring me out of the funk.

Boardwalk to the beach


Flowers by the boardwalk


Beach bucket lineup


Of course, the ocean...



She came out of nowhere


I saw 3 new turtle nests from last visit to the beach


And that was the day. Some days are oddly good with an undertone of bleh. I felt the bleh part today.

1 comments:

*bermuda bride* Friday, June 29, 2007  

Love love LOVE the bucket pics!!

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP