9.18.2012

Market Morning

I wanted to talk with one of the vendors at the market about flowers. So I took my camera and did a short walk. It was wonderful. The market has grown so much this year. I'm so happy to see that.

"I am so perfect so divine so ethereal so surreal I cannot be comprehended except by my permission..."
"I am so perfect so divine so ethereal so surreal I cannot be comprehended except by my permission..."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Nikki Giovanni



As I walked, I took pictures...of this and that. Then I spotted this wonderful old, worn, soft quilt that was over a table and used to display an array of fresh baked breads. So I, of course, took a couple of pictures. Then I walked on a little more, decided I've walked enough, so I turned around. As I came upon the quilt, I got in closer and took a few more pictures. The lady at the stand finally had to ask why I'm taking pictures and of what? I told her I just take pictures of pretty things and that quilt was beautiful. As it turns out, she did not make that particular quilt, but is working on a difficult design...Wedding Rings. We talked about our quilting knowledge, which was not a long conversation. And I walked on.

"...But her quilts, now that was something she could pass on."
"...But her quilts, now that was something she could pass on."
¸.•*´¨`♥ Sandra Dallas

Then I found Darlene. We discussed flowers. She is so helpful and sweet. I highly recommend her to anyone that is wanting to get their yard designed.

The next two flower pictures were taken at her booth...

"I remember her telling me once that rabbits were the gnomes in attendance to the Fairy Queen and that the stars were God's daisy chain. "
"I remember her telling me once that rabbits were the gnomes in attendance to the Fairy Queen and that the stars were God's daisy chain. "
¸.•*´¨`♥ P.G. Wodehouse

"...and it comes like the stealthy perfume of wildflowers hidden in the grass."
"...and it comes like the stealthy perfume of wildflowers hidden in the grass."
¸.•*´¨`♥ John Steinbeck

Untitled

Untitled

"In every wood in every spring There is a different green..."
"In every wood in every spring There is a different green..."
¸.•*´¨`♥ J.R.R. Tolkien

2 comments:

Anonymous Monday, September 24, 2012  

Where is this market?

Sharon Pickering Monday, September 24, 2012  

Sorry, I normally include this in my post. It is the Palaflox Market in Pensacola, FL.

Post a Comment



Related Posts with Thumbnails
anniebluesky.•*♥. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

photography

Below is a list of photography resources broken up into assorted categories.


Subscribe to
SeaSide Sharon
Then Florida is at your fingertips.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sounds of the Ocean

Randomness

www.flickr.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP